• About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
Sunday, November 30, 2025
No Result
View All Result
NEWSLETTER
mynewssourceonline
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Legal
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • World
  • Opinion
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Legal
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • World
  • Opinion
No Result
View All Result
mynewssourceonline
No Result
View All Result
Home World

Zelenskyy will visit Turkey in a new bid to end the Russia-Ukraine war

Zelenskyy to visit Turkey in fresh push for Russia-Ukraine peace talks

by admin
November 20, 2025
in World
0
Zelenskyy Turkey war
0
SHARES
1
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said Tuesday that he will travel to Turkey this week in an attempt to jump-start negotiations on ending Russia’s war, which began nearly four years ago.

Turkey provided a setting for low-level talks between Ukraine and Russia earlier this year, though the only significant progress in Istanbul was on exchanging prisoners of war. U.S.-led international peace efforts have brought no breakthrough, either.

Zelenskyy said he would be in Turkey on Wednesday, a day after visiting Spain, where he hoped to receive pledges of new support on Tuesday.

“We are preparing to reinvigorate negotiations, and we have developed solutions that we will propose to our partners,” Zelenskyy said on social media, without providing details. “Doing everything possible to bring the end of the war closer is Ukraine’s top priority.”

On Thursday, Zelenskyy announced that he would meet with senior government officials, as well as the leadership of Ukraine’s Parliament and his political party, Servant of the People.

The Ukrainian leader was scheduled to meet later Tuesday in Madrid with Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez and King Felipe VI, with a visit also planned to Spain’s parliament.

Kicking off a busy week, Zelenskyy was in Paris on Monday, where he signed a letter of intent to buy up to 100 Rafale warplanes from France, along with drones and ground-to-air systems.

On the battlefield, Ukraine launched a surprise aerial attack on energy infrastructure in occupied parts of its eastern Donetsk region.

The Russian-appointed head of the partially occupied region, Denis Pushilin, on Tuesday morning reported an “unprecedented” Ukrainian attack that damaged two thermal power stations in the region and left many areas without power.

A day earlier, Pushilin also reported Ukrainian drones attacking energy infrastructure in the region, denying power to around 500,000 consumers. The occupied part of the region has also endured water shortages.

Ukrainian forces, despite being heavily outnumbered, are fighting hard to prevent Russia’s army from capturing any more of Donetsk.

In Ukraine’s northeastern Kharkiv region, meanwhile, a 17-year-old girl was killed and 10 other people were wounded in a Russian missile strike on the town of Berestyn, located about 110 kilometers (70 miles) from the Russian border, regional head Oleh Syniehubov said.

Russian drones sparked multiple fires in the central Ukrainian city of Dnipro last night, injuring two people, said Vladyslav Haivanenko, the head of the regional military administration.

The drones damaged six residential buildings, as well as the local offices of Ukraine’s public broadcaster Suspilne, although the company stated that the building was empty at the time.

Ukraine’s railway operator, Ukrzaliznytsia, said that train cars and other infrastructure were damaged in the Dnipro attack.

Ukraine’s air force said that Russia fired four ballistic Iskander-M missiles, along with 114 strike and decoy drones, at the country overnight.

The Russian Defense Ministry reported on Tuesday that its air defences shot down 31 Ukrainian drones over many Russian regions.

 

admin

admin

Next Post
Raducanu Osaka whets

Why Raducanu v Osaka whets the appetite for 2026

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recommended

NPP inaugurates election 2024 Manifesto launch committee

NPP inaugurates election 2024 Manifesto launch committee

1 year ago
Study Raises Alarms Over Toxic Mining Pollution in Ghana

Study Raises Alarms Over Toxic Mining Pollution in Ghana

2 months ago

Popular News

  • WAEC WASSCE results

    WAEC releases 2025 WASSCE results; cancels, withholds thousands over exam infractions

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • GPL: Poor results force Hearts to ditch Accra sports stadium for Legon

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Cobolli wins epic tie-break send Italy into final

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Is ‘Immense’ Arsenal the most formidable team in Europe?

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0
  • Moravian stars light up Germany’s christmas season

    0 shares
    Share 0 Tweet 0

Connect with us

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Careers
  • Contact
Call us: +233208991455

© 2025 Mynewssourceonline - All rights reserved

Powered by
...
►
Necessary cookies enable essential site features like secure log-ins and consent preference adjustments. They do not store personal data.
None
►
Functional cookies support features like content sharing on social media, collecting feedback, and enabling third-party tools.
None
►
Analytical cookies track visitor interactions, providing insights on metrics like visitor count, bounce rate, and traffic sources.
None
►
Advertisement cookies deliver personalized ads based on your previous visits and analyze the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
None
►
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
None
Powered by
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Banking
  • Legal
  • Sports
  • Lifestyle
  • World
  • Opinion

© 2025 Mynewssourceonline - All rights reserved